Our busy bees don’t just make honey they make Beeswax too!
These 100% pure beeswax bars have so many uses we can’t list them all here!
Here are our top ten uses for beeswax:
- Candles that don’t drip and create no smoke
- Cosmetics, healing balms, salves, creams and ointments
- Mix with palm oil for soap – palm oil reduces scars and the wax acts as a natural moisturiser
- Polish for shoes and floors
- Lubricant for old furniture joints
- Smooths drawers, doors and windows movement
- Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts
- Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering
- Waterproofs leather
- Keeps zips moving smoothly
Buy Now 1 for £1.25 or 3 for £3.50!
Also available to buy 100% pure block of beeswax 0.5KG for £17 and 1KG for £31