We are excited to be providing opportunities for you to start and run your own successful business utilising the Local Honey Man brand.
Become one of our partners and help save the UK’s vulnerable bee population and in the process shape and build a profitable business
We are an innovative, dynamic creative company with entrenched ethics, values and morals, who create a can-do culture!
We are progressive and offer an array of products to aid diversity and demand.
Our commitment to innovate, develop our brand is second to none as we continue to identify emerging opportunities for new product development.
We really enjoy providing Beekeeping services and selling raw honey – what better way to build a business which is both rewarding and fulfilling?
The UK consumes approximately 43,000 tonnes of honey per annum.
The demand for honey is increasing year on year due to its innumerable benefits.
Honey has anti-bacterial, anti- microbial and anti- inflammatory properties and is widely regarded in both food and non-food applications across the country.
Due to the level of demand for our products in all sectors of the UK, we have decided to franchise the business to provide a more local service and to grasp the enormous scope that exist in the marketplace.
If you want to take control of your working life and have the means and power to demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair – this is the perfect opportunity to be the next “Local Honey Man”.
We would be delighted to hear from YOU!
We don’t ask prospective franchises to have any previous experiences in the industry, although you must have a commitment to protecting the wonderful Honeybee.
We will provide you with support to build a successful business within your chosen territory. You will receive full initial and ongoing training, marketing and central and local websites so that you can hit the ground running.
Join us and run your own business specialising in honeybee related products in your local community. e.g. Local Honey Man Manchester, Local Honey Man Glasgow, Local Honey Man Cornwall, Local Honey Man Birmingham..etc
- Assistance to source a local beekeeper to start a cooperative. This will be created and managed by Head Office with franchisee input
- Exclusive territory
- Full training in all areas of the business, from setting the business up to the day-to-day running and everything in-between
- Systems and processes to run the business
- Ongoing support and regular business updates
- £5,000 worth of stock
- Central website
- Social media set up
- Marketing materials
- Marketing launch
- Stationery package
- The opportunity to double your return of investment in just 3 years
- Lifestyle friendly business distributing raw honey and honeybees for new beekeepers in your community
- The cost of the franchise is £19,995 (+VAT)