Our busy bees don’t just make raw honey they make Beeswax too!
We have pure Beeswax for sale and it has so many uses we can’t list them all here!
Here are our top ten uses for beeswax:
- Candles that don’t drip and create no smoke
- Cosmetics, healing balms, salves, creams and ointments
- Mix with palm oil for soap – palm oil reduces scars and the wax acts as a natural moisturiser
- Polish for shoes and floors
- Lubricant for old furniture joints
- Smooths drawers, doors and windows movement
- Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts
- Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering
- Waterproofs leather
- Keeps zips moving smoothly
We have beeswax for sale in bulk and wholesale. We also have beeswax for sale in single or multiple bars.
To buy 100% pure beeswax please give us a buzz on 0203 302 5690 for our bulk Beeswax prices, talk to us about our B grade beeswax available in bulk, (while stocks last)