Hand Held Refractometer for testing the water content of your honey. This is a very important part of caring your honey as too much water could result in the honey fermenting over time. With its sturdy design, compact size, this easy to use devise will give you results in minutes.
1 x Refractometer
1 x Plastic Pipette
1 x Mini Screw Driver
1 x User Manual
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x Carry Case
How To Use
- Open the purspex cover on the refractometer and carefully wipe the prism clean with the soft cloth provided.
- Take a few drops of honey and place on the detection prism, gently close the purspex cover ensuring the honey fully covers the prism surface.
- Whist looking though the eyepiece point the refractometer towards a light source (not at direct sunlight).
- Turn the eyepiece to adjust the focus. The reading should be around 18%, this will be shown where the blue section meets the white.
- Please read the instructions provided prior to use.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe the refractometer clean, do not use water
Don’t forget to bookmark our website for all your future beekeeping equipment: https://directbees.com/