Can Honey Remedy Itchy, Sneezy Allergies?
“Hello pollen, my old friend… I see you’re back again”!
Social media is awash with comments like these, as many pollen attacks have started earlier in the year than anticipated.
Though the sun is only just (finally!) emerging, constant sneezing, a runny nose and an itchy throat are all signs of a particular dreaded seasonal allergy… the Big H.
A 30-day course of anti-histamine tablets, taken months before the pollen waves hit, should set you up with decent immunity and protection once Spring arrives. Though, how many of us remember to start their treatment this early and even for those that do, remember to take them every single day?
A secret weapon to add to your allergy arsenal could potentially be locally and naturally produced honey, with local pollen.
For those who love honey, this is great news as it is probably already in your daily helping of tea or porridge. And for those that don’t love honey, could this be the time to try our fresh bee pollen granules?
We have compiled a few reasons why local, unpasteurised honey could help in the fight against the Big H, and other allergies you might have… whilst also building your protection against pre-summer surprise pollen attacks;
- As we have over 200 hives across the UK, we really mean it when we say our honey is local to you.
- 100% unpasteurised honey works for allergies in a process called desensitization
- Consuming local pollen in advance could make your body less sensitive to airborne pollen, which builds your body’s resilience against an allergy
We have taken the time to curate a range of infusions & products that have genuine all-round health benefits. These include, but are not limited to:
- Fresh Bee Pollen Granules – this small but powerful substance has A, C, D, E, K and all the B’s plus amino acids, omega 3 oils, folic acid and antioxidants
- Ginger Infused Honey – which is a natural anti-inflammatory needed for those puffy eyes
- Turmeric Infused Honey – unpasteurised, so as to protect the enzymes within it and maximise it’s protection for you
Click to secures your’s today, ready to collect from, our London showroom or to receive within a few days in the post.